Having a curvilinear body is like a new trend in today’s world and we are struggling a lot to go with the rage. So we have come up with some amazing tips for you for knowing how to get a smaller waist and bigger hips just within a month.
How to Get a Smaller Waist and Bigger Hips?
Your desire of knowing how to get a smaller waist and bigger bum can be accomplished by following some of these simple guidelines:
- Checking the fat of your body – The first and foremost thing that you need to do is to make sure that your body fat is present in the correct percentage. If it is not, then you can verify it with your doctor or gym trainer. Here we are providing you some better guidelines to minimize your body fat and get your body to the perfect shape.
- The best body fat proportion for a curvy body – After confirming the body fat percentage, the next thing you need to do is to know the overall percentage of fat that is needed in your body in order to get a thin waist.
If the fat proportion is found to be 35% or more, then it is high time for you to work on your diet. You must make a proper diet plan and follow it regularly in order to gain the best results. If you are worried about losing the hip fat then just calm down as there is nothing to worry about this matter. We would like to inform you that if the diet regime is pursued in the correct manner, then most of the fat of your body will be discarded from the midsection of your body without letting the hips to shrink.
Also Read –
- Skin Fungus Treatment
- Most Extensive and Finest Product of Biotique Toner for Dry Skin Review
- Grab the Best Eyeliner for Waterline
And if the fat percentage is 25% or less than 25, then you will be delighted to know that this percentage is usually regarded as optimal for curves. The only thing you need to do in this case is just to make some alterations and adjustments in your diet.
If you are concerned about the belly fat then diet is not the only solution to reduce your belly fat. Some correct and regular exercise can help you to burn the belly fat but along with that you also have to consume good quantity of food to build your butt. In order to get a smaller waist and bigger bum, you have to focus on the restraining exercise.
Though very rarely found but still let us consider your body fat to be below 18 %, it is momentous to start getting a healthy diet. Your hormone concentrations might have been declining at this point. Going to the gym at this stage may be fatal for your health therefore you should take a break. You should start taking healthy meals, fresh fruits and nuts to regain a fit body. Intake of calorie based foods will help to increase the proportion of estrogens in your body, as decline of estrogens levels may cause several side effects to your body including emaciated hips, breast diseases, etc.
- Important exercises to make a smaller waist: If your body fat is between 20 – 25 % then it is the right time to contrive a workout plan. To obtain a smaller waist within 30 days it is significant for you to construct a proper work out plan. While implementing the routine we must take care of the fact that we are ensuring the correct postures in our exercise. Our first motive should be to perform the exercise regularly which is the most common tiny waist tips one can follow. This will definitely help us to achieve our target within one month.
Here is the 30 day small waist and bigger hip challenge. We ensure you that these steps are ideally going to work for the building up of a perfect curvy body with bigger butts.
- LATERAL LIFTS
- SIDE PLUNGE
- SUMO SQUAT WITH DUMBELL
Work out Plan of 30 Days
Day – 1, 2: do 8 reps of each (3X)
Day – 3 : take a break and get little rest
Day – 4, 5, 6: do 10 reps of each (3X)
Day – 7 : take a break and get some rest
Day – 8, 9: do 15 reps of each ( 3X)
Day – 10: take some rest
Day – 11, 12: do 18 reps of each (3X)
Day – 13: take a break
Day – 14: do 20 reps of each (3 X)
Day – 15: do 18 reps of each (3X)
Day – 16: take some rest
Day – 17, 18: do 20 reps of each (3X)
Day – 19: take a break and get some rest
Day -20: do 22 reps each (3X)
Day – 21: do 25 reps of each (3X)
Day – 23: take some rest
Day – 24, 25, 26 – do 28 – 30 reps of each (3X)
Day – 28, 29: get some rest
Day – 30: do 30 reps of each (3X)